mardi 17 avril 2012

byebye Singap'

in english first (because I have time ...free internet at the backpackers..) !
Today is my last day in Singapore. Yesterday I did a vaccin on a very modern hospital and I have visited the Art Sciences Museum, a very bizarre building !


I saw an exhibition about Andy Warhol and the Titanic ! It was almost exactly 100 years after the shipwreck (14/04/1912). They recreate rooms, bridge...from the Titanic, quite good! After that, I "climbed" the 56 floors of the famous hotel with the boat on the roof (I took the lift of course). The view from the top is amazing !!!

There is a huge swimming pool but only for the hotel clients...
I ate japanese for lunch and Vietnamese for diner (a bo bun , miam!)
Today I visited the Botanic gardens, with a very good collection of gingers plants, and I was a bit lost the rest of the afternoon!
Tomorrow I will go to Malaysia, on the east coast (Mersing), to discover the Endau Rompin National Park and the Tioman Island, a diver paradise !!! I will use my snorkel again, great!
I'm quite tired because of the humidity....I need to be used again.... but I really enjoy my time :-)

Traduction. Aujourd'hui je passe mon dernier jour a Singapore. Hier j'ai fait un vaacin dans un super hopital moderme, puis j'ai visité le musee d'art et des sciences, un batiment de ouf ! (photo bientot). J'ai vu une expo sur Warhol et sur le Titanic, presque 100 ans jour pour jour apres le naufrage (14 avril 1912). Il sont recrées des chambres, le pont...du bateau, impressionnant! Ensuite j'ai grimpé les 56 etages du fameux hotel avec un "bateau" sur le toit (j'ai pris l'ascenseur bien sur). La vue de la haut est hallucinante!! Il y a une enorme piscine a débordement, mais seulement pour les clients de l'hotel...

J'ai mangé japonais et vietnamien (un bo bun, miam!)
Aujourd'hui j'ai visité le jardin botanique, oú il y a une super collection de gingembres, et je me suis un peu perdu le reste de l'aprem!!
Demain, direction MALAISIE, sur la cote est (Mersing), pour decouvrir le parc national d'Endau Rompin et les iles Tioman, paradis des plongeurs...je vais enfin reutiliser mon tuba !!!
Je suis asez fatiguée a cause de l'humidité ambiante...il faut que je me réhabitue...mais sinon je profite un max:-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire