dimanche 24 juin 2012

kitsch made in Vietnam

After 5 days in Saigon, I can confirm that motorbikes are really crazy (!)
Apres 5 jours a Saigon, je confirme que les scooters sont vraiment fous (!)

 and every time that I 'm crossing the road it's like a feat!! Today, a security man helped me, because I can't move! Just walking in Saigon is like an adventure :-) but I like it... I'm leaving on a weird area (Tran Nao), where the government is demolishing a lot of "illegal" building, to invest and rebuild nice one... sad atmospher
A chaque fois que je traverse la route j'ai l'impression d'avoir accompli un exploit ! Aujourd'hui un agent de securite est meme venu a mon secours car il voyait que je n'arrivai pas "a me lancer"! Se ballader a Saigon est une veritable aventure... ca me plait! Je vis dans dans un quartier etrange ou le gouvernement a fait detruire la majorite des immeubles construits "illegalement", il en resulte une atmosphere tres triste...


VIETNAM KITSCH
I have discovered the caodaist, really weird religion which is combining all the religion ! created during the 20's, it's a mix between buddhism, catholism, taoism, confusianism, islam... they  venere famous people like Victor Hugo or Shakespeare too ! So the building is a mix between temple and church, with a decoration very...baroque and kitsch !! I love !
J'ai decouvert le CAODAISME, religion tres bizarre qui combien toutes les religions (rien que ca!) Cree dans les annees 20, c'est un mixe de Buddhisme, catholicisme, taoisme, confusianisme, islamisme...ils venerent des personnages comme Hugo, Jeanne d'Arc ou encore Shakespeare aussi ! Leur batiment de priere ressemble autant a un temple qu'a une eglise, avec une decoration tres...baroque et kitsch !! j'adore!





KITSCH n#2
Water puppetshow
Theatre de marionnettes dans l'eau

cute (and kitsch)...typical north vietnamese
mignon (et kitsch)...typique du Vietnam du nord

tomorrow, I will discover the Mekong delta, with floating markets :-)
demain, je vais a la decouverte du delta du Mekong et ses marches flotants :-)
Kiss!
Bisous!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire