vendredi 9 mars 2012

Craddle Mountain NP

I walked on the Craddle Mountain National Park, it was a very lovely Track on a sunny day. I catched the beginning of the famous Overland Track. I saw wombats, australian animals, which were sleeping near the track!! I was alone and not so confident when I saw it!! You can look my picture to have a look on this beautiful moutains. Tomorrow, I will hick in the walls of Jerusalem, in 1h from where I'm living.
Tonight, I cooked a "hachis parmentier aux courgettes" for dinner. But Hazel did a mistake : she defrosted for  me the food dog, full of bones, instead of good beef... So it wasn't eatable!! For one time that I was cooking...!!!

J'ai randonne au Parc National de Craddle Mountain, c'est un tres beau chemin de rando et il faisait tres beau. J'ai emprunte le debut du fameux Overland track. J'ai vu des wombats, animaux australiens, qui etaient entrain de dormir a cote du chemin!! J'etais toute seule et pas tres rassuree quand je les ai vu !! Vous pouvez regarder mes photos pour avoir une meilleure idee de ces merveilleuses montagnes. Demain je vais randonner au parc national "des murs de Jerusalem", a 1h d'ou j'habite.
Ce soir, j'ai cuisine un hachis parmentier aux courgettes pour le diner. Mais Hazel s'est trompee et m'a degongelee la viande du chien, pleine d'os, au lieu du bon boeuf... du coup c'etait imangeable!! Pour une fois que je cuisinais !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire